Senior Account Manager / Account Director
Action Global communications, an independent PR network with offices in over 40 countries, is looking to hire an experienced PR professional in the role of Senior Account Manager / Account Director to help manage international client communications strategy across diverse regional territories from the company’s Headquarters. If you have over 6 years’ experience in managing PR campaigns (on an international level preferred), media relations, and developing and implementing communications strategies, we’d love to hear from you!
Joining the company’s International Client Hub team, your role will focus on offering multi-market coordination and communications strategy consultation for a diverse range of multinational clients, including finance, pharmaceutical, property development and EU projects. Our clients are predominantly Europe-based so some travel is involved, while our work revolves around communicating our clients’ campaigns and brand values within the European region, as well as the Middle East, North Africa, and Asia. Managing and overseeing PR campaigns in many countries with our network teams on the ground, you will coordinate high-level strategy and communications activities for our international clients, ensuring high quality service, offering ongoing strategic counsel, while overseeing and managing the account work and wider PR team.
The position is based out of Action’s Cyprus headquarters in our highly experienced International Client Hub team.
Detailed job description:
- Being the senior team contact for clients, leading in the day-to-day communications with support from more junior team members
- Responsibility for managing team, driving forward the communications strategy and deliverables, and providing strategic counsel
- Directing and leading PR projects, overseeing the implementation across multiple diverse territories
- Develop proactive, creative ideas to enhance client results and proactively identify new business by establishing opportunities within existing accounts
- Oversee management of third party agencies across the world to ensure they are delivering PR work to agreed standard and are adding value to the client’s communications activities
- Involvement in, and leading new business pitches
- Driving team performance as well as supporting and mentoring more junior team members
- Managing budgets for key accounts
Core experience and skills required to apply:
- Native English language verbal and writing skills
- Ability to work as a self-starter, as well as a team player
- Experience in consulting on communications
- Hands-on experience in media relations, and communications strategy development
- Having an insightful and strategic approach to using traditional, digital and social media
- Having worked in a PR agency is preferred
- Experience in managing a team of people
- Experience in managing budgets
- Have great organisational skills to be able to manage many tasks under pressure and under deadline
- Holder of a passport which allows candidate to work in the EU (Cyprus)
If you are interested in this vacancy, please click 'Apply Now' and submit your application.