Account Director - Travel and Glorious Destinations
We have partnered with a independent fully integrated award-winning PR agency who command a very enviable and very varied client list within the travel sector. They describe themselves as collaborators, creatives, co-ordinators, connectors, connoisseurs and communicators. Based in London Bridge they also have long standing partnerships with affiliate agencies around the world.
Offering a fun and supportive culture, that rewards and promotes, they have become an employer of choice while winning multiple awards. Specialising in media relations and communications for ambitious global brands, they are original thinking and strategic in everything that they do.
As an Account Director, you will be driving strategy to breathe life into some exciting brands, providing powerful results. Your clients will range from hotels, resorts, destinations and airlines and you'll have a fantastic opportunity to develop both your management and client relationship-building skills in a highly tactical role in the travel sector.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive, energetic PR professional with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic.
Skills and Experience
- An experienced, strategic and creative PR professional
- PR experience in the travel sector
- Creative PR consultant who is a great leader and mentor
- Able to understand client objectives and develop strategic creative plans
- Strong media contacts and relationships
In return, they'll offer a base of £45-50k plus full benefits including pension and bonus, amazing travel brands, supportive team, whom all have a real passion for the sectors they are in, work-life balance and flexible working. Plus a tailored career path to suit your aspirations and goals. They are a truly amazing team, with a fun, creative culture. Plus you'll get to travel to some amazing destinations.
Please apply on line or send your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne 07971 361206 for an informal chat through the role.
keywords: public relations, PR, travel, media relations, fully integrated, social media
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)