PR Account Manager - Creative & Buzzy Team
Want to work on really cool B2B technology brands and be client-facing, all within a fully integrated, creative, buzzy and award-winning public relations agency? This PR agency is an employer of choice due to the work they produce, the culture they promote and the amazing benefits they can offer. Be part of this success story.
Our client is an international, multi-award-winning agency - the kind that keeps on receiving ‘best’ accolades for its Technology B2B campaigns. They are understandably proud of what they have achieved and what they offer their staff, and due to this, they have really low staff turnover.
Their tech division is specialists in B2B, working on world-class, 360 campaigns and have enjoyed many successes to become a top contender in this sector. They are now looking for a PR Account Manager to join them to work on multi-market integrated campaigns.
In this role:
- Help craft and execute messaging
- Media relations
- Drive brands and content
- Support and plan live events
- Write, edit and craft on-message content.
- Client liaison - and building strong relationships
- You'll have a 'nose for news' and love writing
- Strong PR Technology and or b2b experience
- Base of £30-£40k
- A talented and award-winning team
- Fab B2B tech brands
- lots of global and integrated projects
- Tailored training and amazing career opportunities.
- Generous holiday
- Socials, and staff away days
- Work from home and work life balance
- Early finish Friday
- Flexi hours
- Superteam, that is friendly, supportive, creative and a real buzz around the office
- Bonus opportunities
- Various insurance covers – medical, dental and travel
- ... plus so much more.
Please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justyne on 07971 361 206 or refer a friend and if we place them we pass on £300 to you!
keywords: public relations, technology b2b, communications, corporate communications
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)