Senior Communications Executive (Account Manager / Senior Account Manager) – In House
Do you enjoy variety? Are you currently working in an agency and eager to find your next challenge?
If you are talented Corporate Comms practitioner looking to move in-house then get in touch! This role is an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to make their mark within an international business.
Working closely with business leaders and a high calibre team of sector specialists who provide professional services and advisory to corporate and independent clients, you will have the chance to fully align your work with wider commercial objectives. It is an entrepreneurial and agile company which places unparalleled value on Communications and Marketing.
The successful candidate will have the chance to work across the full comms mix, covering market leading content and thought leadership, proactive media relations, and managing internal and external stakeholders. You will gain exposure to top tier business strategy and campaigns! They are a busy and lively team, and there is a lot of opportunity to grow here.
- Managing and generating content across all sectors and business streams
- Sourcing and editing content - working with colleagues across the business, including senior level sector heads, to craft and develop engaging stories
- Responding to journalist queries and building media relationships
- Developing and implementing communications plans and campaigns for different initiatives across the business
- Coordinating corporate news and press releases, awards submissions, managing media monitoring services and managing the News section on the website
- Creating and scheduling posts for social media channels to promote the firm’s corporate news and other content
- Managing internal communications channels
- Proven track record in communications, ideally within a corporate comms agency environment
- Excellent copywriting and content development skills, with strong attention to detail and brand compliance
- Comfortable in dealing with media enquiries and undertaking proactive media outreach
- Good project management skills and ability to multi-task across a number of different initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative approach to working
- Confident working with senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to get stuck in across a variety of comms initiatives and strategies where you can really make your mark within a vibrant and dynamic in-house role. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Communications Executive (Account Manager / Senior Account Manager) – In House
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)