Account Manager – Natural Health, Wellness, Fitness – Super Boutique Agency – London – to £36,000
Account Manager or strong SAE ready to step up – Natural Health, Lifestyle, Fitness & Wellness – Super Boutique Agency – Mill Hill, North West London – to £36,000 depending on experience plus benefits plus super working environment and career progression
My client is a dynamic full-service PR agency based in Mill Hill, North-West London, specialising in health, fitness, lifestyle, beauty and wellness accounts. Working on behalf of a range of exciting brands, the team translate their passion for PR and marketing into superb media coverage, successful campaigns, enticing social media pages, exciting promotions, engaging copy and outstanding results.
If you have a passion for fitness, health and lifestyle brands this could be your dream role, as this super agency is seeking a bright spark to join the team at Account Manager level. You will either be an established AM or strong SAE ready to step up. This role will see you taking care of a portfolio of fitness and well-being clients.
You will have agency experience within the consumer sector, ideally within the lifestyle, health, wellness or fitness sector, and come equipped with a good body of media contacts and brimming with new ideas. You will also be able to demonstrate a creative approach to planning and generating new ideas, as well as a willingness to take ownership of projects in a team environment.
A team player attitude is essential, because in this bright, lively office, the team all work closely together to get the best results for every client across the board – so you will never be short of a sounding board, for even your most off-the-wall ideas.
- Contribute to PR strategy and budget management
- Writing and attending client reviews
- Staff reviews and recruitment
- Social media strategy and management
- New business proposals and pitching
- Media relations
- Managing press events
- Day to day client management
My client offers a most competitive salary between £32,000 and £36,000 depending on experience, plus benefits and great career progression. If you are a strong SAE or established AM with an interest in well being or fitness this could be your dream job!
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)