SAE / AM - strategic comms and high profile campaigns excluvisely linked to major global issues
I have an opportunity for someone who relishes genuine strategic communications, but who is also open to something particularly entrepreneurial.
My client is a new consultancy, set up by a highly impressive industry figure, with a background in strategic and crisis comms, including fascinating international relations activity. In just 12 months an array of clients have come knocking at their door, all of whom bring meaty reputational challenges.
On the back of continued growth, the team is looking for someone at Senior Account Executive or Account Manager level. Someone smart, ambitious and fearless, with maturity beyond their years. A hard worker, who will relish having a lot of responsibility from day one, including more senior client facing exposure than you’d expect at this level.
The work will sit very much at the strategic end of communications. This isn't PR for PR's sake. This is representing and advising CEOs, engaging with the very top tier media, and getting stuck into fascinating reputational issues. Everything this agency does is rooted in campaigns that genuinely matter, so the work is exclusively linked to issues. This is about working with clients to win arguments on global issues which could include climate change, building a fairer society, or making high street communities more interesting. Where every bit of output affects someone’s life.
This also represents a unique opportunity to get involved with a growing business, right from the start. Anyone joining them will get more than just a job. This is about having a willingness to embrace the challenge, excitement and rewards a startup environment has to offer, to help grow the business, and to share in the success of the company.
Key experience and traits the team is looking for:
- track record of strategic corporate communications and media engagement
- smart thinkers with real initiative
- hunger and drive
- people whose focus is on quality over quantity
- an entrepreneurial spirit
- not afraid to think on your feet and put forward recommendations to senior clients
- natural confidence
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)