Account Executive Destination Travel PR
This amazing opportunity presents itself within a global agency that works at the forefront of Travel PR. This agency works with a spectacular list of clients and is looking for a creative, passionate member to join their team. Their clients include massive global tourist boards and the agency’s experience ranges from promoting countries to launching new airlines!
If you would like the chance to work with some of the world’s most beautiful holiday destinations and to make a name for yourself within Travel PR, please do get in touch!
- Take part in special events management and media pitching
- Stay on top of social media for coverage of client news and developments
- Exhibit excellent written communication skills with great attention to detail
- Execute social networking, media campaigns and influencer outreach
- Participate in new business pitches
- Be a great team player
- Be creative and passionate about Travel PR
- 6-12 months working in PR, in-house/agency – this is essential
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
To apply or find out more about this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02073598244.
Visit our Website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!