Marketing and Communications Manager
We are looking for a talented marketing and communications manager for an award winning British Architecture business. Based in their London office, working closely with the architect teams in London and the midlands, this role will be responsible for all aspects of marketing and communications activity across the practice, from supporting business development, developing new thinking & channels, event organisation and building the firm‘s external profile.
Reporting directly to the CEO and MD, this is a great opportunity to be part of an award winning creative business and working to devise and deliver a new marketing and communication vision both internally and externally.
Required skill set:
- Experienced PR, Communications, and Marketing Manager (minimum 5 years) with good understanding of B2B marketing, including owned (website, social channels, email, presentations), earned (press release materials, events, editorial, social influencers) and some simple paid media.
- Professional services background, Architecture or Engineering is ideal or from a creative industry background. Ideally with prior experience of marketing/PR role in construction industry.
- Proven campaign management and strategy development.
- Superb commercial awareness; confident and ability to lead creative initiatives.
- Highly-motivated and proactively embracing of new challenges.
- Strong communication, advanced writing and organisational skills.
- Ability to make connections, build relationships and work collaboratively.
- Good project management skills with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple activities and work under pressure.
- Relevant degree, marketing qualifications (e.g. CIM) or equivalent experience.