Senior Communications Manager
Are you an experienced professional services Senior Communications/PR Manager living in Cardiff, Bristol or Swindon, or open to relocation?
EMR are working with a Top100 full service law firm to recruit a Senior Communications and PR Manager, to be based mainly in Cardiff, as they move from an agency to in-house communications model.
As the first senior communications hire in a wider marketing team of 18, you will have responsibility for designing, implementing and delivering a communications and PR strategy.
The firm are aiming to break into the Top50 within two years, and they work on high-profile cases which attract a high level of media scrutiny. As such, you will be an ambitious individual with excellent media relations skills who is comfortable working at pace and liaising with trade and national print, online and broadcast media.
Excellent stakeholder management skills are also a key requirement, as you will work closely the partners across the firm, providing communications and PR counsel a range a proactive and reactive campaigns.
If the role sounds of interest, your experience will include:
- Experience of providing proactive and reactive communications counsel within a professional services firm, ideally legal
- Excellent book of media contacts and media relations skills across trade and national media across print, online, radio and broadcast
- Experience of producing opinion and thought-leadership pieces alongside partners, raising both partner and firm profiles
- Experience of managing media and press conferences at inquests, trials and high profile cases
- Experience of crisis communications, and able to demonstrate where you have defended firms
- Experience of internal communications, helping partners and the board communicate more effectively with colleagues
If you feel you have the right skills and experience please apply now!