Digital & Communications Manager - In-house / Charity
Looking for a new challenge within a London-based charity? A leading UK charity within the women’s health space are looking for a Digital & Communications Manager to join their team! This role will predominantly be to help raise awareness and understanding of the charities work, developing media relationships and developing their digital strategy and website. The ideal candidate will have an abundance of energy and the ability to come on board and hit the ground running. This is a standalone communications role filled with lots of autonomy and the opportunity to really shape the future of this agency. If you’re looking for a role that will span working with influencers, developing social media campaigns, liaising with key journalists, organising events and coming up with creative communications campaigns, then get in touch!
- Managing the charity website – creating new content
- Developing integrated social media campaigns and managing all social media content
- Designing new ways to engage with supporters
- Engaging with bloggers and influencers
- Identifying and developing newsworthy stories and features and sell into target media
- Creating e-newsletters
- Solid communications and digital/social media experience
- Understanding of SEO and website metrics
- A passion for wellbeing
- Loads of energy and the want to really build on an already very established brand
- Excellent communications skills!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!