We are looking for a candidate who has their finger on the news pulse and real passion for current affairs. If you take a real interest in how communications can alter and improve the perception of business, this could be the role for you. This agency offers excellent training and progression, coupled with an innovative office space and working environment.
• Managing all day-to-day client activity as directed
• Monitoring all industry press and keeping the clients informed
• Drafting press releases and selling them into relevant media outlets
• Manage and attend client events
• At least 12 months’ experience in a Corporate PR role
• Excellent understanding of the news cycle
• Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail
• Real desire to progress within an agency environment
To apply or find out more about this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7359 8244.
Visit our website media-contacts.co.uk to see other vacancies we are currently recruiting for!