Account Executive- Corporate and Consumer
An award-winning communications agency is looking for an Account Executive to join their central London office! This agency is a well-established, Corporate and Consumer communications agency with a reputation as a respectable PR and public affairs consultancy, with offices nationwide. Their ethos is to provide all of their clients with the same impeccable service, high level strategic counsel and accurate, value-driven delivery. They are looking for an intelligent, driven graduate or Junior Account Executive wanting to kick start their career in PR/Public Affairs/Comms industry!
As Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
• Working with the London team across a number of accounts including market research, property, retail and the built environment
• Liaising with clients, and proactively driving coverage across accounts
• Handling reactive media enquiries and forward features
• Drafting press materials including thought-leadership pieces, press releases and media statement
• Media monitoring and reporting
The successful candidate will have:
• A 2.1 or above from a Russell Group University
• An interest in current and business affairs
• Strong writing abilities
• A willingness to learn and progress their career
• A creative mindset
This is an excellent opportunity an intelligent graduate or Junior Account Executive to take their next steps in a sociable and supportive team. If you are interested in applying for this Account Executive role, please forward your CV to email@example.com!