Associate Director- In-House Infrastructure
6 days left
- Contract Type
A leading PR and consulting agency which specialises in infrastructure projects are looking for an Associate Director to go in-house to work with one of their leading clients on an exciting new project! In particular, this agency focuses on early stages/planning of major projects both public sector and private. The successful candidate will deliver specialist communications and engagement services during the early stages of a major new project. This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an experienced communications professional with infrastructure and planning experience to work on a national project!
• Design bespoke communications and engagement strategies and delivery plans for a large infrastructure programme
• Deliver well-organised campaigns with clear outcomes on time and within budget
• Provide effective leadership to a busy team with a diverse range of skills
• Engage with and inspire local people, businesses and other stakeholders to work collaboratively and in creative ways
• Lead on the strategic delivery of community engagement activities
• Identify and manage proactive story opportunities within media and social media
•Experience of leading a communications and / or engagement team to deliver high quality and accessible communications materials
• Have infrastructure and planning experience
• An understanding of the workings of Government.
• Ability to independently identify and raise sensitive project issues.
• Ability to build trusted relationships with new stakeholders.
• Excellent research and intelligence gathering skills, with very strong attention to detail.
If this role sounds of interest to you, or you would like to find out more information, please email your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Associate Director- In-House Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly