Account Manager/Senior Account Manager- Political
6 days left
- Contract Type
A global advisory firm are looking for a Consultant to join their Public Affairs team and work on a range of different clients across various different sectors! They are looking for someone with agency experience to work across Technology, E-Mobility, Public Service Reform, FMCG, Retail and Leisure sectors. This agency works with world renowned clients and their long-standing relationships allow the trust to work on the biggest campaigns and achieve the best results.
The new consultant will be entrepreneurial and manage the day to day running of a number of accounts for the agency and be happy to take on complex assignments with senior oversight. Main responsibilities will be providing political and policy counsel to clients, driving engagement programmes with government officials and MPs, delivering analysis and insight, organising round tables and events, and supporting new business. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the world's leading agencies!
- Growing existing and winning new business
- Managing client relationships
- Delivering complex campaigns and projects with multiple stakeholders
- Producing and reviewing proposals and briefing papers
- Supporting the development of creative public affairs and communications strategies
- Overseeing the work of junior levels
- Proactively networking with a variety of contacts
- Supporting clients with everything from strategy to hands-on implementation
- Minimum two years’ experience with a public affairs agency or in a in house public affairs team, in Parliament, in Whitehall, for a political party, with a regulator or in a think tank.
- Excellent working knowledge of Westminster, Whitehall and regulators
- A strong self-starter
- Good commercial acumen
- Ability to become proficient in new subject areas, and move from issue to issue
- Willingness to travel for client and new business assignments
If this sounds like the role for you, or you would like to find out more information, please email your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Account Manager/Senior Account Manager- Political
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly