Associate Director- Public Affairs
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Associate Director to join a global communications agency, who is interested in developing their political consultancy career. You will get to work with the leadership of some of the largest publicly listed and private companies in the world, influencing the political environment in which they operate.
You will advise senior clients on political developments, helping clients to create and reply to government policy proposals. Other responsibilities include developing communication strategies that highlight client best practice, helping clients to communicate their positions to political stakeholders and ordering original research on areas of client interest. The agency are looking for someone intellectually curious, with a creative approach and a view to not just Public Affairs but wider, Integrated Comms!
- Leading large teams to propose impactful strategies
- Providing strategic counsel to senior clients
- Expanding political campaign strategies that are rooted in business objectives
- Client servicing, profitability, forecasting and budgeting
- Producing new business leads though networks and opportunity spotting
- Helping to manage a junior team
- Experience of working in a public affairs consultancy in a senior role (essential)
- Experience of working in house (not essential)
- Experience in managing client accounts
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong understanding of local and national government
- Outstanding ability to create and propose strategic advice to senior clients
- Experience of drafting press releases, key messages and consultation material
- Self-motivated and outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adopt good working relationships
- Strong organisational, planning and networking skills
If this roles sounds like the right fit for you, please email your CV to Edwina@jflrecruit.com!
Apply for Associate Director- Public Affairs
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly