4 days left
- Contract Type
Interested in consumer health and well being? Already have a foot through the door and looking to develop your PR experience? If you are searching for a London based Account Manager role and would like the opportunity to work as part of a small but creative PR team, then our client would like to hear from you.
This role sits within a growing, independent PR and digital communications agency, who like to work with big brands that support emerging innovation in healthcare, science and life technology.
The search is on for an ambitious and entrepreneurial AM to join the team and to work across a number of high profile Consumer, B2C and B2B Science, Healthcare, Lifestyle and innovation accounts. This position would suit a candidate looking for progression but who has already had experience at Senior Account Executive level.
- Acting as the day to day account activity across a number of accounts
- Executing delivery of client programmes including content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
- Drafting messaging and statements and working across media enquiries
- Supporting directors with business development across existing and prospective new clients
- Some experience in sectors that include consumer health and wellbeing and be comfortable dealing with nutrition/science content,
- A good understanding of the media and influencer environment and a sense of what makes a good story
- Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Working in a fast paced environment
- A genuine enthusiasm for consumer facing research and innovation
- The ability to combine practical skills with a strategic mind to create memorable results
To apply for this role, please send your CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 397 7543
Apply for ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Healthcare Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)