Head of Communications - Travel
Our client is a leading holiday booking website and they have gone from strength to strength and are positioning themselves as the 'go-to' online travel booking platform. They now need to take the company to the next level and they seek a Head of Communications to help take them there.
Ideally, you will come from the travel sector and have a good understanding of the travel media and consumer landscape, however, the consumer sector also considered, and you must have in-house experience. You must have excellent internal and external communications skills and be able to devise and lead the communications strategy. This is a newly created role and one that you can make your own. They have already positioned themselves with little PR & Comms support and with this new role in place they are looking to really grow their brand both internally & externally.
- Devise the communications strategy
- Devise and deliver high-impact creative PR campaigns and create talkability and puts our client front-of-mind for consumers
- Develop specific media strategies for activations to maximise impact and coverage across multiple channels
- Manage crisis comms
- Work closely with the local marketing, commercial and ops teams
- Manage internal communications & branding
- Be the voice of C-Suite
- Decide how to grow the team
- International growth opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Communications to really make this role their own and drive the brand. The culture is fun, open, supportive and the company have been operating for over 7 years, this is your chance to take them to the next phase in their companies evolution.
In return they are offering a base of £80-£90k + bonus, gym membership, flexible working (of course!), plus a supportive team. This is an excellent opportunity for you to make this role your own and be part of the senior management team.
Feel free to apply online or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.