Director/Senior Director – Public Affairs
- Additional Maternity / Paternity Benefits, Bonus, Employee Referral Bonus, Flexible Working Hours, Free or Subsidised Canteen, Free or Subsidised Travel, Healthcare Protection, Holiday Allowance, Life Assurance, Lifestyle Benefits, Pension, Remote Working, Season Ticket Loan, Wellness Programmes
First we had Brexit, then the shock election result of 2017 which saw the Tories historic alliance with the DUP; and now Covid…you could arguably say that over the last few years, there’s never been a more interesting or challenging time to be in public affairs.
To this end, we have a senior level opportunity for a public affairs agency star with one of the top multi sector agencies in the industry. If you’re feeling like your efforts aren’t being rewarded at a senior level and you’d like more of a chance to shine, this could be the ideal next step.
With around 150 staff and practices across consumer, corporate, financial, healthcare, CSR, crisis and public affairs, they truly are a full service agency with an outstanding reputation.
The public affairs team of around 20 is led by very two impressive industry figures, with a range of instantly recognisable blue chip clients. Revenue in the team has trebled in the last few years and with their continued success, they have decided that now is the time to bring a Director or Senior Director on board who can join the leadership team and continue their new business drive.
Culturally this agency has a low staff turnover and a great working environment, it’s the right mix of driven and ambitious with a blend of supportive and collaborative. Benefits include a discretionary bonus, free breakfast at the in house café, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym, season ticket loan and more.
The Role – Director/Senior Director (Public Affairs)
We’re looking for a public affairs specialist with a strong agency track record across a varied mix of clients, who enjoys the thrill of new business. This important role will see you join the leadership team as number two to the Team Head, playing an integral role in setting the direction of the team.
A full JD can be provided but essential responsibilities will include:
- Developing and owning a robust new business plan, from identifying opportunities to converting through successful pitching
- Acting as a key part of the clients’ strategic advisory team, providing senior counsel
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- General team management including resourcing, staff welfare, mentoring and guidance and overall development of the team
- Agency track record
- Public affairs specialist but a generalist in terms of client sector
- Ambitious with the drive to grow and own something
- Experienced in new business and landing new clients
For more information on this exciting opportunity or to discuss other roles we are recruiting for please contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: email@example.com
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne