PR & Comms Lead
We're working with a successful agency, to help them welcome a PR and Comms lead to their team. This is a business-critical role set right at the heart of the agency and alongside the CMO.
In this role you will take a key role in telling the agency's story and help push the company forward as they look to 2021 and beyond.
- Lead the development and delivery of a highly effective and pro-active PR and Communications strategy
- Become the heart and guardian of the agency's overall brand both internally and externally
- Raise individual profiles for the c-suite
- Nurture brilliant relationships with business and industry press, and maximise those opportunities
- Effectively support the new business function and - ultimately - help enable further business growth.
This role is worth a considering if you are...
- An experienced PR & Communications professional with,
- Clear experience within the marketing/new business function of a large or group marketing/advertising/creative agency (probably one with a complex business structure with multiple pillars) and,
- A high comfort level representing and working closely with c-suite. Plus,
- Clear writing ability and,
- A track record of dedication and success throughout your career.
We are happy to also consider PR professionals from a transferable area - perhaps the marketing trade press, or from a specialist b2b PR or lead gen agency within the marketing world.
In the region of the £65,000-£75,000 plus benefits.
Central London but, clearly, WFH for the short to medium term.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.