Director/Senior Director - Agency - Financial Services/Fintech
One of our incredible clients is looking to grow their financial services division by making a senior hire at Director level. They have a reputation for being one of the best financial service teams in PR.
You will be already established within an FS practice in a leading agency (or will have agency experience previously but come from an in-house role) and you will want a role that empowers you to be involved in all commercial aspects of the business, from financial performance through to proposition development and product innovation. As an established senior practitioner, in this role you will co-pilot with the MD in leading and driving the team forwards both strategically and operationally, whilst providing counsel to clients, colleagues and stakeholders.
We are looking for someone who is future-focused, so you'll come with a forward-looking perspective both on communications but also the financial services landscape and you'll want to be part of the solution in leading FS communications in a post-Covid world, whilst nurturing and guiding the incumbent team in navigating the new world.
- Play an active role in the FS senior leadership team
- Act as an integral part of each client’s strategic advisory team
- Lead Business Development processes, identifying opportunities for organic and inorganic growth whilst developing and fostering relationships within the wider industry
- Shape and steer media relations strategy, maintaining long standing relationships within the industry and assist with major issues and crisis management
- Play an active role in identifying, mentoring & developing junior talent
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong background within financial services, with the confidence and capability to lead integrated campaigns for some of the most prestigious future-facing brands within the sector
- Have experience of working with consumer finance businesses but be interested in supporting client across a broad range of sub-sectors from wealth and asset management to insurance and alternative investments
- Have a strong track record of business development, both organically and inorganically
- Demonstrate passion for the integrated approach
- Ideally have experience of building a high-performing team and be able to show experience of shaping, developing and mentoring that team
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne