Director of External Relations
The Royal Hospital School is a leading independent co-educational boarding and day school for 11 – 18 year olds, set in 200 acres of Suffolk countryside overlooking the River Stour.
The Royal Hospital School has the following vacancy:
DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL RELATIONS
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and highly skilled communications professional who is able to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders and to build on strong foundations and the School’s growing reputation.
The Director will:
- be a member of the Senior Leadership Team, supporting the Headmaster on all aspects of the strategic development and day-to-day management of the School
- be responsible for initiating and delivering the School’s external relations’ strategy and providing personal leadership in key areas – including Marketing, Development, Public and Alumni Relations and Admissions
- be responsible for line managing a number of direct reports
- provide strategic counsel in the management and delivery on all aspects of both external and internal communications
- work in close collaboration with the Director of Development and Registrar. This role will sit on the Senior Leadership Team, with responsibility for the overall management of activities within development, marketing and admissions.
Closing date for applications: Friday 28 August at 12 noon
Interviews will be held on Monday 7 & Tuesday 8 September
Please send a completed application form and covering letter (no more than one side of A4) to email@example.com
Further details of this position can be downloaded by visiting www.royalhospitalschool.org/vacancies or by contacting the HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01473 326200.
For more information about the Royal Hospital School, please visit www.royalhospitalschool.org
The Royal Hospital School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share our commitment. Employment is subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.