Got a passion for consumer tech, and the latest top end home entertainment brands? Then this could work for you.
Our client a Hot new consultancy already double figures and growing fast is looking for a talented Senior account executive or new account manager to join this thriving new agency.
With 2-4 years consumer tech/ home entertainment brand experience under your belt, you will play an important part in delivering fully integrated campaigns with an emphasis on press office work initially, for iconic and aspirational challenger brands in this space. .
The Account Manager role
The Account Manager will be the day to day client lead, as well as work closely with the director to execute campaign strategy. If you enjoy mentoring juniors this is a great place to cultivate your skills with guidance from above. In addition to strong press office you will help deliver fully integrated campaigns across social media and influencer relations.
- Ideally 2-4 years PR experience gained at Senior account executive or Account Manager level within a PR consultancy environment
- Proven consumer tech and home entertainment brand experience.
- Strong media contacts across nationals, weekend supplements, trade and consumer lifestyle media
- A passion for placing both news, product reviews and feature articles.
- Strong account management, client servicing and junior mentoring skills
What’s on offer:
In return, you can work in a genuinely collaborative environment where decisions are made as a concensus to take this hot new agency forward.
Plus you get to work on iconic household home entertainment and consumer tech brands on from day one. This is backed up with a bespoke benefits package coupled with flexible working.