Love creating social content for global brands disrupting their markets? Social Media ADs read on…
The Firm: Global Communications Consultancy
This client is one of the most successful firms in the market; offering a global office network, a switched on, creative and collaborative team and a pedigree for delivering award winning, big budget integrated campaigns for an exciting roster of international brands & disruptive challengers. Their industry recognition for client campaigns is matched by further gongs celebrating their supportive culture, training and career development.
The Role: Social Media Account Director
This extremely varied Social Media Account Director role will allow you to work on global clients delivering social media content, community management, management of influencer collaborations, reporting and live content creation.
You will need:
- Experience working for a leading social media/digital agency or in-house at a global/large-scale brand
- Excellent understanding of the use of and role of social media platforms
- Exceptional written skills and close attention to detail to support team with content/copy creation and proofing junior team’s work
- Understanding of social analytics and insights to inform strategy, and extensive use of social listening tools
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with suppliers and partners (e.g. video producers and designers), including creation of briefs and budgets
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- Holiday - 25 days
- Flexible Working
- Training budget
Sounds good, right? Apply now to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral.
Keywords: (b2b, Account Manager, AM, social media, digital, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, consumer)