Contract Type: Contract (maternity cover) – 14 months
Are you passionate about content creation, cutting edge technology and looking for your next challenge?
Join a talented team of people innovating the education industry through boundary-pushing technology and a passion for learning. A fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading company as they launch an exciting new online learning system providing online learning services including marketing, student recruitment, course content development, training and ongoing student support.
Reporting directly the content marketing manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing on-brand content across all digital marketing channels, with a focus on B2C, lead generation and lead conversion.
• As the content marketing executive you will work collaboratively with partnership marketing departments to develop, create and implement marketing content for each university partnership.
• Working closely with the SEO manager and using existing market research to develop engaging and targeted content.
• Manage end-to-end strategy and creation across the full marketing mix including print, web, social media, emails, physical, and virtual events and online advertising.
• Deliver creative briefs and manage agency relationships.
• Ownership and organisation of the marketing calendar ensuring content production is delivered on schedule and to budget.
• Ensuring all content is consistent with brand.
• Creating and delivering reports via analysis of campaigns through suitable metrics.
• Undergraduate degree in marketing, journalism, communications or equivalent.
• Experience within Higher education Marketing
• Proven experience in content creation including Digital and Print copywriting, content creation, video production, creation of design assets and managing agency relationships.
• Experience in budget management and data analysis.
• Ability to multi-task and work across multiple campaigns successfully.
• Experience in using Pardot or Dotmailer and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience managing social media accounts across all platforms.
• Strong exposure to SEO and Google analytics.