We are working with a software company based in Cambridge that is renowned for being one of the best employers in the local area. They have not only survived, but thrived through this very difficult period and are continuing to grow. We have been tasked with helping them find a Digital Marketing Manager with a strong background in SEO, online customer experience and website opitimisation. This is a newly created team and role with further plans to expand the SEO specialism. Here's a snapshot of some of the key responsibilities;
- Full responsibility for the SEO strategy.
- Create engaging and optimised content.
- Optimise the online customer experience through effective testing, ensuring maximum ROI from the website.
- Use your digital marketing expertise to lead on wider digital initiatives.
- Effectively measure campaigns and suggest improvements for future projects.
- Working with the PPC manager and campaigns managers to ensure digital campaigns are aligned cross channel.
Because the role is newly created, our client are looking for someone with strong and strategic SEO experience, but also a good understanding of wider digital marketing campaigns. Due to the exciting growth plans, previous line management responsibility or an ambition to lead a team is a must! B2B background is also essential.
Please contact Simon Plested for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org