Our client is a specialist agency focusing on financial and professional services clients. Clients include private equity, hedge funds, law firms, small banks, other specialist non-bank lenders, accountancy firms and management consultancies.
Our client provides a unique level of business insight to their clients and the media, and they regularly produce pioneering research into a diverse range of topics for their clients, such as corporate finance, M&A, emerging market loans, tax investigations into High Net Worths, product recalls and insolvency.
We are seeking an experienced SAE or AM with a strong PR Agency background. You will be experienced in financial & professional services PR, particularly with legal or accountancy firms.
- Have strong media contacts
- Be intellectually curious
- Numeracy and an interest in business will be crucial
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and the ability to win the confidence of senior clients.
- The right candidate will need plenty of news sense and creativity in order to take responsibility for developing our clients' media strategies.
- You will also need experience of managing and mentoring more junior team members.
They offer excellent career progression for their staff.