About the B2B tech PR agency
This well respected PR and digital agency was set up by a ex-journalist with first class credentials. Since then, they have grown to 15 people in London and have recently opened an office in the US. Despite COVID-19, the agency has continued to go from strength to strength in 2020 and they're looking to be up to 20 people in the next 6 months. Their continued success has attracted a prestigious new Director, joining in September from a large tech agency and sees them looking to add to their team with this Account Manager.
The Account Manager role
The new Account Manager will work on UK and global campaigns for clients across tech and finance, including a digital business services group, a global ecommerce payments company and a software search platform. You’d report into their new Director and line manage an Account Executive as well as oversee a matrix structure of Executive on accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Having day to day autonomy across a variety of accounts, managing client relationships and working with the senior team to develop creative and strategic ideas
- Writing a broad range of content and reviewing / editing the writing of junior team members
- Utilising top tier media contacts to land coverage in national outlets
- Identifying opportunities to upsell and cross-sell services to existing clients, as well as contributing to new business pitches
- Contributing to the learning and development of more junior team members
Key skills / experience for the Account Manager role:
- Experience working in a PR agency on B2B tech and/or financial services clients (at SAE or AM level)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Top tier, national media contacts
- People and client management experience
- Ideally some experience working on global campaigns (although this is not a pre-requisite)
Salary and benefits
The new Account Manager will be offer a basic salary of between £32k and £40k, depending on experience. You will also receive 24 days holiday and your birthday off work as well as access to external training , Friday drinks and quarterly socials.