Head of Energy
We are looking for committed, responsible, and highly-skilled Communications Director to shape the future purpose and vision of the this leading agency’s Energy Practice.
Operating across a range of industries, this agency is famed for provide calm consultancy in uncertain times and specialist subject areas. Traditional PR work is underpinned by the agency’s insights capabilities, which empower teams to provide evidence-based, intelligence-led plans and recommendations. Many of the clients are solving major challenges of our time through science and technology – this team collaborates to help helping tell their story, make the right connections, change attitudes and influence behaviours. As Head of Energy, you would be a key component in the success and future of the energy practice and the wider agency story.
You should have significant relevant experience in a PR consultancy role, leading teams and growing accounts. Additionally you will demonstrate:
- a strong grasp of the news agenda and current events within the energy landscape
- Proven business development track record both new to business and organically
- Established client leadership
- A confident and persuasive style of counsel with clients and team
- Experience of leading complex accounts and juggling matrixed stakeholder networks using insights and creativity
- Activity in the communications and energy communities through an established network built up over career to date
- A collaborative nature as working across disciplines in the agency will be essential to personal and group success
What the role can offer you:
- The opportunity to work with some of the most interesting and exciting international energy firms shaping the future of the sector.
- The chance to work with leading energy consultants from government, industry and consultancy at one of the UK’s most respected energy communications teams.
- First-rate, dedicated training that enables employees to take control of their careers to become experts in their field and trusted advisors to clients.
- An opportunity to step up to become a senior leader in a fast-growing Consultancy.
- Excellent benefits including generous holiday allowance, discretionary bonus, pension, private medical insurance, income protection insurance, life assurance and travel insurance
- Great social events, some of the most polished and ambitious collaborative colleagues in the industry and a culture of continuous personal development
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles - London – Sydney – Melbourne