it’s never been a more challenging and exciting time to be in health. Artificial intelligence, digital transformation, purpose-driven data, and an engaged patient population make for a dramatic transformation of the healthcare industry.
This Top 5 Global Network firm has always been at the forefront of communications and engagement in healthcare.
It’s no surprise that big changes call for a bold approach, driven by insight and routed in innovation. This diverse healthcare team is known for bringing science to life through transformative creative, digital innovation and multi-platform engagement.
This firm handpicks the best talent in the industry – from policy experts and science communicators to specialists in strategy and planning, health analytics, digital, creative and media, to name but a few – in order to help our clients seamlessly navigate the changing healthcare landscape
Healthcare is a fast-growing and highly strategic sector for this agency. Across the EMEA region, the agency has hubs of healthcare expertise in London, Geneva, Frankfurt, Cologne, Berlin, Holzkirchen, Brussels, Paris, The Hague and Barcelona which lead multi-market clients and drive strategy for the world’s leading companies and organizations who have a role to play in healthcare.
The agency is excited to announce that the Geneva office is seeking a new (Senior) Account Director/Associate Director to join its growing healthcare team. This is an exciting role for an experienced and ambitious public relations / medical communications professional with a strong healthcare consultancy background to become the go-to, client-facing lead managing a multi-disciplinary team of health communications specialists. The role will require successfully managing pan-European and global programmes for international clients in the healthcare sector. Clients include leading pharmaceutical companies, large NGOs & charities, FMCG manufacturers and healthcare providers.
Detailed job description
- Being the senior team contact for clients, with responsibility for managing team, deliverables and providing strategic counsel
- Leading the development of communications strategies and plans
- Proactively identifying new business by establishing opportunities for the organic growth of existing accounts, and securing new business through involvement in pitches
- Driving high-level team performance as well as supporting and guiding the team
- Managing budgets for key accounts
- Track record and experience at Account Director/Associate Director level in an agency environment or in-house communications experience within a pharmaceutical company is essential
- Experience of working on Pan-European or global communications programs in one or more of the following areas: healthcare, consumer health, medical device and biotech
- A solid understanding of current and emerging topics in the healthcare environment
- An insightful and strategic approach to using traditional, digital and social media
- Self-starter who is good at finding solutions and is a great team player
- Native/bilingual in English, other languages a plus
- EU passport holder able to work in Switzerland
A truly superb opportunity for someone looking for a lifestyle change and move to a city that boasts an active outdoors culture and beautiful scenery. A highly competitive salary is on offer for this level in addition to a fantastic office in a stunning part of the city.