ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – Healthcare Communications Agency
£50,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Company benefits + Discretionary Annual Bonus
Leading healthcare communications agency seeks an outstanding Account Director with previous healthcare experience to join their thriving team.
Our client has an unrivalled, deep knowledge of the healthcare industry which supports their ability to deliver innovative solutions that bridge relationships, build brands, and grow sustainable business.
With teams across the UK and US, they are an agency with a global vision. Seeing the bigger picture allows them to implement relevant strategies that leverage local knowledge and support their client’s objectives.
Role Details – Account Director – Healthcare:
The Account Director will manage and develop client accounts, successfully delivering high-quality projects that meet or exceed client expectations, while achieving financial targets for the accounts. You will have responsibility for new business development, raising our client’s profile and developing revenue growth opportunities. This role also comes with line management responsibilities for a team.
The Account Director position is a pivotal role within the business and as such, requires a proven professional with appropriate qualifications to compliment your experience, gained ideally within healthcare advertising or medical education. You will demonstrate previous Account and Leadership success, and possess excellent skills in the management of people, cost, quality and compliance in order to take this business forward.
REQUIREMENTS – Account Director – Healthcare:
- You must be scientifically literate, ideally Degree or higher and preferably in biomedical sciences, Life Sciences or pharma (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in a medical communications agency in a Senior Account Manager or ideally Account Director position; previous experience as an Account Director is highly advantageous.
- Deep knowledge of the healthcare industry, particularly as regards brand strategy, marketing and medical education, and compliance and the regulatory environment
- Knowledge and experience of working in multiple therapy areas
- Experience of managing a wide variety of different types of medical communications activities
- Strong digital experience or knowledge of digital/new technologies an advantage
- Line management experience
Skills – Account Director – Healthcare
- Excellent interpersonal and line management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent numeracy
- Proven project management abilities
- Presentation skills
Our client is working from home successfully and are keen to get interviews arranged virtually as soon as possible.
Lipton Media is a specialist media and tech recruitment agency based in London. We specialise in all forms of b2b sales, digital marketing and creative positions, including conferences, exhibitions, awards, summits, publishing, digital, outdoor, TV, radio and business intelligence and technology.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 listed businesses. We work with candidates at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.