This independent, corporate communications agency specialises in complex and highly regulated sectors, helping its clients to solve major challenges of our time. Their work is stepped in innovation, disrupting markets, technology and cutting edge developments in its client sectors.
Quite unusually for a medium size agency, they have an insights practice and a creative practice that form the core of their offer. These practices allow them to provide evidence-based, intelligence-led plans and recommendations; which then integrate seamlessly into the creative practice, where strategy and creativity integrate to provide consistent, high-quality design and content.
Size wise they are a medium shop of around 50, with a culture that strives to drive positive change and create a better world through its work. All the agency’s clients and staff are chosen with this in mind and to align with the values of delivering positive change. And of course it’s not all work, there are plenty of socials, career development and benefits that include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus
- Employer pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection insurance
- Life Assurance service insurance
- Travel insurance
The Role – Head of Energy Practice
The Energy team is made up of people who are fascinated and excited by this subject and the opportunity to shape the future of energy in the UK. The team has grown year on year since its formation and works with clients solving nuclear fusion, using blockchain and AI to disrupt energy markets and the development of zero subsidy renewables to name just a few.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone of Associate Director or Director level: perhaps you feel you’ve hit a ceiling at your current firm in terms of progression; or want to step out of big agency life and have more autonomy to lead a practice area.
A full JD can be provided upon application but some key responsibilities will be:
- Shape, grow and lead the Energy Practice in terms of future purpose and vision
- Leading complex accounts and delivering Government, media and industry-led stakeholder campaigns using insights and creativity
- Providing senior level counsel with confidence
- Drive new business strategy and plan for the Practice and ensure targets are met
- Identify, respond and lead new business pitches
- Shape the culture, ways of working and expectations of the Energy Practice including coaching and professional development, individual performance reviews, promotion processes within the practice
- Contribute to improving and managing financial performance of the practice
An agency background is essential with sector experience in energy.
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please Apply Now or contact Charlotte Bradshaw. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne