£60-£70k + 10% bonus, + pension, and a great package. Amazing new in-house role for a global healthcare company, they can offer a rewarding career, with great progression and a supportive culture. They now seek a Senior External Communications Manager for their growing team.
Our client is a global healthcare company with a specialism in life science and genomics.
Reporting to the Head of Media Relations, the role will be focusing on frequent engagement across Media in EMEA, and you will be proactive in developing stories, and in finding new ways and channels of sharing them in our clients regions including Africa, Middle East, Emerging Markets and Europe
In addition to expertise in media relations, the successful candidate will also have a strong understanding of strategic organizational communications. Finally, they must be able to gain the trust and respect of colleagues across the company, including senior leaders who will rely on your counsel for media engagement.
- Significant relevant strategic, proactive communications and/or media relations experience in a corporate environment, or busy press office, with a focus on life sciences, clinical or healthcare (ethical)
- Self-starter, independently motivated
- Demonstrable writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing complex issues/crises with international dimensions
- German speaker would be advantageous.
In return, they offer a great base £60-£70k, plus a 10% bonus, 10% pension, private health cover and full benefits. Plus your chance to work for a global company, that will offer fantastic career and lots of opportunities to grow in the role. Please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call Justyne 07971 361 206