The Geneva office of this leading global network firm has an opportunity for a proven PR professional with 7+ years of PR experience to join the team as an Digital Account Director, Integrated Media Strategy. This person will be responsible for building and managing integrated digital capabilities, providing strategic counsel and creative ideas, and managing digital and social content creation.
The role presents candidates an opportunity to develop engaging digital strategies for major clients across a wide range of industries and business sectors, while working collaboratively with the firm's teams across multiple geographies.
Ideal candidates will have strong digital experience, with strength in strategy development, account management, content development, and new business. They will bring a creative and highly analytical perspective to program development, leading the innovative use of paid, owned, and earned strategies to deliver predictable results to clients' businesses.
· Develop and implement digital and social media strategies and campaigns for a broad range of clients that align with their communications and business goals
· Distill insights from research and competitive data to validate recommendations and ensure clients are reaching target audiences
· Manage key digital and social media focused accounts
· Provide strategic insights and recommendations on the changing landscape of digital and social media and how it applies to our clients
· Provide company-wide insight on emerging trends and online developments
· Manage junior staff and ensure delivery of programs on time, on budget with superior results
· Drive new business pitch development and presentations.
· Pursue external thought leadership opportunities to elevate the visibility of company capabilities
· A full understanding of multi-channel digital strategy, including social media platforms and strategy, content marketing, measurement, paid syndication and optimization
· Ability to successfully develop and present program recommendations and establish relationships with senior clients as a trusted counselor
· Knowledge and relationships across the integrated media ecosystem including platforms and publishers
· Analytical skills to evaluate media and technology platforms for audience composition and behaviors to develop evidence-based recommendations
· Excellent execution and management skills: specifically, the ability to allocate resources effectively, structure teams and deliver programs with excellence.
· Experience advising senior clients and being responsible for delivery of programs on time, and on budget
· Strong written, verbal communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
· Flexible balance between thoughtful strategy development and program execution/optimization
· Sophisticated client service and digital communications skills, high energy and passion for this area of rapid change and innovation
· 7+ years related professional experience
· Bachelor's Degree
· Business level English fluency required; French or German capabilities a plus
· Experience in managing integrated media and digital projects and a track record of delivering great results in paid, owned and earned platforms
· Thorough command of the social media and digital world
· Interactive or digital PR agency experience is preferred, but not required
· Healthcare experience is a plus