Location: Flexible including working from home.
Position: Full time, Permanent
Sector: PR / Advertising
Are you a PR professional looking to take the next step in your career? If so, we have an exciting opportunity within our vibrant international PR consultancy. This Senior PR Consultant role would suit a current Account Manager looking to grow their experience and take on more responsibility with an international focus. Excellent communications skills and a passion and talent for writing are a must, while at least two to three years’ experience in a PR environment is preferable.
We are a UK-based, B2B public relations consultancy with a strong emphasis on technology and a global client base that includes many leading international brands. Our clients are based world-wide – from China, India, Australia and Taiwan, to the USA, Europe and the UK. Willingness to travel, in the UK and overseas, is a pre-requisite for this role once this is safe again. Our offices are in a town centre location in Nottinghamshire however the team is currently working from home and we are happy to consider candidates who are located in other regions and would continue to work primarily from home.
As a Senior PR Consultant, you would have a varied role which includes taking the lead on a number of accounts and working within the senior management team. Overall, the role involves the following responsibilities:
- Has the primary relationship with clients in his/her portfolio, overseeing the work of all team members and representing the company at client meetings.
- Maintains a full understanding of the client agreements in their portfolio, the agreed levels of work and all aspects of financial management of the account
- Acts as one of the key managers of the company, providing true leadership, inspiration and guidance to more junior members of the team and across the company.
The ideal candidate for this post will have several years’ experience in a PR role. We are also looking for the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (essential)
- Highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and manage conflicting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Hard-working and results-driven
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible and enthusiastic with the ability to work well under pressure
- Suitable working space and internet connection required for working from home
- Competitive salary scale Pension scheme Bonus scheme available Additional work benefits (enhanced family friendly policies, above-average holiday entitlements)
- Training and excellent progression for the right candidate Opportunity for international travel
- Excellent working environment, team-based approach
- Flexible working arrangements