Pagefield - the award-winning integrated communications consultancy which celebrates its tenth year in 2020 - is looking for several outstanding new members of its team. The new hires include Researcher, Senior Executive and Consultant roles to support our expanding portfolio of clients across a wide range of sectors including technology, financial services, transport, FMCG, property and infrastructure.
Pagefield Consultants (Account Manager / Director equivalent) specialise in media relations and / or public affairs. We are looking for candidates with first-rate experience of delivering the highest quality client work within an agency environment, with a growing network of contacts in the media, politics and business, as well as creative flair and a passion for campaigning. The ability to think freely, critically and challenge perceived wisdom – on your feet and in writing – is essential.
- A consistent track record of delivering and overseeing client programmes to a standard that exceeds client expectations
- Strong account management and client relationships skills, acting as the day to day to lead on client teams
- A solid network of influential stakeholders (media and/or political) that can be used to support client programmes and new business efforts
- A passion for creative campaigns and results-driven programmes
- The ability to seek out and drive new business initiatives, developing and following up on leads and supporting the conversion of opportunities
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams and delivering through others
- At least 4 years’ experience in corporate PR and/or public affairs, partly – if not wholly – spent working in an agency. Additional experience in journalism (print and digital) or politics (e.g. working for a politician, political party or on a political campaign) is very welcome.
- A results-oriented mentality with a demonstrable hunger to secure coverage and generate opportunities for our clients
- A passion for media relations with a growing network of journalist contacts
- A detailed understanding of how the media landscape is evolving and where Pagefield can add value
- Confidence generating and delivering campaigns across multiple channels and audiences
- A passion for politics and a thorough understanding of the political landscape throughout the UK
- A thorough and technical understanding of how the legislative process works in Westminster
- A growing network of political contacts, including politicians, advisers and other stakeholders
- A close understanding of how the private sector, and other organisations, can engage in policy debates
In addition to the exciting role and competitive salaries, Pagefield offers a generous pension scheme, gym, private healthcare or private members’ club membership, annual agency-wide and personal bonuses, an active social calendar and encouragement of networking during and out of office hours. We have recently introduced a new entirely flexible working policy which enables all Pagefielders to work remotely and arrange their diary in whatever way best suits them and their clients.
This is a unique agency looking for very special new team members. If you think that might be you and / or you would like more information about the other roles we are seeking to fill – at Researcher and Senior Executive level – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with your CV.