£30-£38k + great package. If you are a public relations account manager in the technology b2b sector and you are looking for a company that can offer you great training, superb career opportunities within a growing and expanding PR agency, then this is the perfect new role for you.
Currently a team of circa 15, they have won lots of new exciting business in the technology sector, and this means that they are now expanding and are seeking a great PR account manager. Your background will be in either a PR agency or in-house in the technology B2B sector, you will have very strong media relations, love writing and have a 'nose for news'. You will be client-facing (remotely) and provide excellent client council to your brands, becoming an extension of their business.
As an award-winning PR agency, they work with a variety of global technology companies to SME's and starter brands. Your role will offer you great variety and the chance to work within a highly supportive and collaborative team. Coupled with this they will take your career development really seriously and offer you a personal career plan, with lost of opportunities to senior account manager and beyond. Plus they are a super bunch. At present they are working from home, with a few days in the office.
- Curiosity: They listen, think for themselves and ask questions that others don’t.
- Fearless: They take a big idea and make it real. They are brave, take ownership and persevere to achieve the clients’ goals.
- Passionate: They are excited by what they do and committed to the outcome.
- Straightforward: They are always transparent and straightforward in every task and make sure they deliver on promises.
- Collaborative: They work as a team, both internally, but also with their clients who remain at the heart of everything they do.
They are offering a starting salary between £30-38K depending on experience plus company pension scheme and a very generous package.
Please apply online, or by sending your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 to chat through the role.