Base £33-£40k + great package, excellent career development to senior account manager and beyond, plus career development that is personal to your aspirations, and you'll work with a super bunch of PR professionals.
This award-winning B2B / B2C Technology public relations agency is looking for a driven and experienced Account Manager to join its successful technology team. This agency has a lot of ambition and is growing and winning lots of exciting new accounts. As a team they all work collaboratively and have exciting campaigns for an exciting account manager to get stuck into, they work mainly across technology and both b2b and b2c.
We are looking for an established Account Manager who has excellent experience in the b2b sector and is excited about the latest technology projects, you will love writing and driving content and great media relations. You will be working remotely with some days in the office as and when you will have lots of support and they are now skilled at onboarding remotely so you'll always feel part of the tea, This agency has maintained an excellent culture and team morale throughout lockdown.
- The first point of contact for leading clients
- Securing cross-platform coverage, including print, digital and broadcast
- Contributing to the winning of new business
- Writing press releases and driving content
- Helping to manage and mentor the junior team members alongside the Head of Department
- Experience working with a portfolio of B2B and or Tech clients
- Excellent communication skills both internally and externally
- Ability to forge strong relationships with the media
- Excellent client handling and account management skills.
They will offer you the chance to work with an exciting mix of clients in the technology space, plus a great team who are supportive and offer you the chance to be part of a growing team. They will take your career seriously and make sure they offer you great training, progression and fun! please apply on line OR e-mail email@example.com or call Justyne 07971 361 206