Seeking a role advising top financial clients on their sustainability strategies? Ambitious Account Manager required to advise top tier corporate, investment & financial services clients.
The client: Award Winning Communications Consultancy
This award winning agency has an excellent track-record advising top tier global financial services firms, trade bodies and corporates on their social responsibility and sustainability strategies.
The role: Account Manager
This new Account Manager role will partner with Directors and the MD while managing client teams. It will be a very varied role combining client advice and planning with media relations and campaign execution for a range of very interesting sustainability issues from green bonds, ESG, CSR and sustainable investments for both corporate and financial services clients.
Responsibilities, and required skills & attributes for the role include:
- Knowledge of sustainability and / or business & finance media
- Be a trusted advisor to clients, adding value through your advice and work, and helping clients achieve their business objectives
- Experience managing PR projects including media relations and copywriting
- Experience creating media strategies from large data sets
- Running client teams and ensuring projects are on time, on budget and exceeding expectations
- Fantastic communications skills – written and spoken
- High energy multi-tasker, quick and diligent with good attention to detail
Benefits and reasons to apply:
- Excellent Salary (depending on experience)
- New business bonuses and commissions
- 26 days holidays plus statutory bank holidays
- Training budget
- New MacBook Air
- Flexible working
Apply now to find out more.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in Amazon vouchers when we place a new referral in a new role.
(Keywords: “investment management” OR “asset management” OR “sustainable finance” OR “financial services” OR “Sustainability” OR “Account Manager”)