If you’re excited about the opportunity to work across big blue-chip brands on a fully integrated offering from Campaigning to Crisis & Issues, Politics, Strategy and Financial Communications this could be your absolute sweet spot. This global PR agency takes personal career progression and development very seriously, offers a string of enviable benefits and is deserving of its reputation as one of the topflight PR agencies around. They are hungry for new talent and are looking for the very best Senior Account Executives who are ambitious and fearless and keen to work with inspiring and motivated teams.
So, if you’re a strong strategic thinker and relish working on brand championing, reputation management and strategic, behaviour change campaigns, read on and apply now.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a sector agnostic Senior Account Executive with broad agency experience to work across all disciplines. You should have the ability to demonstrate how you could apply that experience to the agency’s diverse client portfolio from high street retail to social media, technology, charity, leisure, automotive, construction, health to banking and insurance. They are looking for the most agile PR’s who can demonstrate they are able to work across reputation, behaviour change, issues and crisis, media relations, digital, consultancy expertise, presentation and budget management.
Key responsibilities will include
Clients will include numerous FTSE100 and blue-chip companies so previous work with high profile clients is essential at all levels.
- Executing client programmes and ensuring expectations are exceeded.
- Co-ordinating large consumer or stakeholder research projects
- Develop strong understanding of relevant client’s business and how to communicate with key stakeholder audiences: employees, customers, investors, media and communities
- Developing strong client relationships
- Prepare for and respond to live issues, crises and other high stakes moments
- Support clients to communicate their positions to business-critical stakeholders
- Being an integral part of a strong team culture and fun working environment
- Actively seeking opportunities to win new clients and to open up new opportunities with existing clients.
- Contribute to new business by developing own external network and seek opportunities for organic growth
- Helping clients to shape and respond to government and regulatory policy proposals and advising clients on political developments
- Identifying and building relationships with clients’ target media
- Generating creative ideas to bring campaigns to life via media and digital channels
- Be reliable and responsive with a positive attitude and willingness to get involved
- Stay well informed and share knowledge with teams and clients
- A strong agency background and experience of working with big brand, blue chip accounts
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Appetite for numeracy and analysis of company strategy and performance
- Ability to build good client relationships, the media and team members
- Ability to make valuable contributions in internal and external meetings
- Consultancy expertise and the ability to provide strategic advice
- The ability to build strong relationships with clients, the media and team members.
- Experience generating good quality research and presenting insights in a useable and engaging way
- Motivated to build their own skills and knowledge and willingness to ask questions along the way
- Enthusiasm about creativity and campaigning as well as managing reputational risk
- A positive, flexible and ambitious team player
- Works well under pressure
This is a fantastic opportunity to take your career to the next level and to join one of the biggest names in the communications industry
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com quoting code CF0551
For more information, call Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 / 07929 008295