A highly rated boutique PR and Content agency are looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive to join their PR team. The agency offers excellent training and development prospects and the chance to work with innovative clients in the technology sector…
This steadily growing London agency work with a host of exciting technology clients in AI, Cloud computing and MedTech (among others) and offer a unique mix of traditional PR, Digital and content/inbound marketing services. Managed by two of the most experienced Tech PR professionals in the industry, the agency is highly respected and anyone joining can expect ample opportunity to learn from some massively experienced heads. The small to medium sized team are a diverse and social bunch who benefit from fresh offices, outstanding training and development offerings and a relaxed, collaborative workplace. Still growing – despite unusual global circumstances – the agency is now looking to add an experienced Senior PR Account Executive to its team…
This important role will involve working closely with managers and directors on several varied campaigns. In line with the agency’s commitment to development, the role will also offer the opportunity to act as a direct point of contact for some clients and to manage/mentor junior members of staff. This is an ideal role for an experienced Tech PR executive who’s looking to increase their responsibility in a stable environment and work towards Account Manager level in relatively little time. The ideal candidate will:
- Need experience (at executive level or above) in a dedicated PR/Communications agency
- Have a passion for technology and some experience working on campaigns for clients in the sector.
- Need experience working with media in the technology sector
- Be strong writers, able to create content for a variety of audiences in the technology sector
- Chance to join a stable agency who can offer long term development prospects as they continue to steadily grow
- You’ll be working with innovative and varied clients in AI, Cloud computing and MedTech (among others)
- Opportunity to work closely with, and learn from experienced senior directors on a daily basis.
- The successful candidate will be joining a welcoming and social team in agency who boats a very low staff turnover.