Politics. Public Affairs. Renewable Energy. Net Zero – if these are the issues that drive you and that you are passionate about we have a truly exciting opportunity to discuss with you.
We are working with a hugely successful consultancy who have a positive and unique approach to consultancy and client management.
The Associate Director/Account Director role will focus on working with energy clients and will be responsible for
- Developing and implementing corporate communications and public affairs strategies
- Have a solid understanding of the energy sector
- Demonstrate a track record in influencing and providing counsel to c-suite
- You will have a deep understanding of government and the current political climate coupled with extensive energy experience
In return the role will offer you
- The opportunity to work with in a creative and innovative environment alongside senior leaders with a passion for doing things differently
- The opportunity to develop your skills and become a subject expert
- The opportunity to work on with high profile issues rich clients
- An attractive work/life balance
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Julia Thomas to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – Los Angeles – London – Sydney – Melbourne