The UK’s leading marketing agency for the built environment is looking for a talented, creative and confident Account Manager/Senior Account Manager to join their award-winning team of marketing professionals.
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role in the development of UK and global construction brands through managing the delivery of integrated marketing campaigns and projects.
You will need to be customer-orientated, a good team player, have a can-do attitude and the ability to work under pressure as you will be responsible for managing the delivery and development of various client accounts.
In return you will be joining a company with 33 years of experience to share and a real passion for what they do. Apply now and join a great marketing agency that continues to grow.
About the role - roles and responsibilities
- be the lead point of contact for various client accounts and will be responsible for managing the delivery of all agreed projects for these clients.
- need to attend regular client meetings to help maintain client relationships and to ensure the effective delivery of projects
- support the Managing Director in the production and delivery of new business proposals
- ensure all internal teams are briefed on projects and will oversee the delivery of the work needed, ensuring it’s delivered to a high quality, on time and within budget
- work in conjunction with your assigned clients to set targets and KPIs which are aligned with the client’s business strategies
- work with the full team to generate innovative ideas to support customers and boost strategies month-on-month
- ensure client feedback is regularly sought and acted upon.
- report on campaign results on a regular basis (both internally as a matter of best practice but also externally to the client)
- clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns to the client
- develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet businesses goals and objectives
- Forecast and track key financials on each client account/project, ensuring work is delivered within the agreed hours and invoicing is issued on time.
You will need:
- A degree or similar qualification
- Relevant marketing agency experience
- A good understanding of marketing and PR
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced agency environment
- Excellent organisational, communication, time management, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience of managing clients and delivering projects
- Confidence, passion and a can-do approach