Looking for an established Senior Account Manager to join a small but fast growing Strategic Communications agency.
You will be well versed in PR and Corporate Communications with the ability to run day to day client accounts.
Key responsibilities/skills required:
- Strong media relations skills, confidence to build and maintain relationships with key journalists. Identifying opportunities and securing great media coverage.
- Must have strong writing skills, as you will be responsible for creating content for use across press releases, comment pieces, media pitches, thought leadership and public policy.
- You will have a strong interest/passion for new, culture and current affairs.
- You will be organised and pay attention to detail.
- Confidence to provide client counsel with regards to proactive and reactive media opportunities.
- Support internally with marketing and internal events.
- Background in Media Relations/Corporate Communications with the B2B sector is required, this could be either from in-house or agency side.
This role will suit someone who thrives in a fast paced, collaborate environment. If you have the experience and are interested in finding out more, please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.