Looking for a strong Public Affairs professional at either Account Director or Associate Director level to join a small, growing Strategic Corporate Communications consultancy.
You will have experience in developing and implementing Corporate/Public Affairs strategies. Having an understanding of the energy sector and current policy landscape from either in-house or consultancy background.
Key responsibilities/skills required:
- Confidence and gravitas to advise clients on Corporate Affairs strategies and complex challenges.
- Run day to day account management, supporting client leads with reporting, contact and counsel.
- Shape and steer creative policy engagement programmes.
- You will be strategically minded with a creative flair.
- Build and maintain a network across policy and business to stay abreast of relevant trends and developments.
- Demonstrable experience in writing policy papers to influence government would be helpful.
- Writing and editing communications materials including thought leadership, policy proposals and consultation responses.
- You will have exposure to clients across a range of industries, including energy, as well as the opportunity to be involved in high level brainstorms and day to day running of strategic communications campaigns.
- You must have experience working with the energy sector, ideally renewables, but this can be from either in-house or agency side.
If you have the experience would like to discuss this opportunity further, please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.