PR Account Director - Corby
Following a strategic review of business operations, our client is seeking a Public Relations Professional to join their team and lead their penetration into new markets and increase their brand visibility.
Benefits of working for this company:
- Responsibility for overall PR of the business
- Leading the Account Management of a major global brand
- Office based role
- Excellent Salary Package
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company Car (or cash alternative)
- Joining a talented team with a passion for the automotive industry!
You must have a good understanding of the marketing mix including digital and traditional communication channels. The ability to plan and report on campaigns that leverage the benefits of each channel is essential.
Accountable for client service, you will need to fully understand our client’s markets, their business objectives and PR strategy including how they align. Be able to identify their target market, customer journey and relevant platforms and key messages. You will be responsible for driving organic growth by seeking out new opportunities to unlock additional briefs.
You will play an active and leading role in developing and winning new business, so must be able to contribute innovative ideas using your experience.
If you have a passion to deliver first class service, thrive on the challenge of helping a small company grow and are willing to get stuck-in then this could be the role for you.
- Account management including high level client interaction, PR planning, strategy management and activity tracking
- You’ll be a lynchpin in your team and the key decision maker
- Hands-on responsibility for the successful delivery of events from creative brief to implementation to delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating projects relative to client’s objectives and expectations, ensuring they are delivered against plans, budgets and KPIs.
- Build relationships and provide sound counsel to existing and new clients
- Developing brand and product focused PR campaigns, thinking creatively about how to use different types of content to deliver against client objectives.
- Analysing PR coverage, interpreting data and providing written reports
- Have a full understanding of the budgeting procedures and take responsibility for profit margins
- Conduct regular market research, seeking new initiatives to aid clients in their PR and wider marketing campaigns
- Interrogating client briefs, brainstorming fresh ideas and development of new business proposals
- Support agency growth including proactively identifying opportunities and approaching new business prospects including pitching
- Support company culture wholeheartedly, championing best practice and agency values
- A flair for creativity and an eye for a story.
- Resilient with a sense of humour
- 10+ years’ agency experience in a senior PR role
- Extensive knowledge of public relations strategies and protocols
- Keeping abreast of latest PR trends and developments
- Understand the tools that can be used to monitor campaign success
- Extensive account management and experience of developing new business
- Strong copywriter with a focus on attention to detail
- Solid project management skills
- Exceptional organisation skills with an ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- High levels of communication - both presentation and verbal
- Commercially minded with strong negotiation skills
- Proven track record of winning new clients and pitching for business
- Experience of managing a small team of staff
The salary range for this role will be £40-55,000 dependent on experience, plus a car allowance. Interested?
In the first instance all suitable applicants will have an initial telephone interview by ARC Recruitment, followed by a face to face interview with our client.