Senior Account Director – Behaviour Change & Corporate
Our client a leading purpose led and behaviour change consultancy is on the hunt for a senior account Director who both creative and driven with the temperament to lead and inspire a diverse team.
Who they are:
This independent consultancy has a strong reputation and won awards for working with their clients to deliver positive social change through bold ideas and smart strategies. Their clients are as varied as the issues they help them address; from corporate and financial services brands through to charities, NGO’s and trade bodies. Their work changes behaviour raises awareness and improves lives.
Now they are looking to add to their dedicated, core team. They are offering a varied portfolio and the opportunity to help them shape their culture and continue to deliver positive social impact. They value difference and are actively seeking people from a range of backgrounds and life and career experiences.
As a senior addition to the team, you’ll be a leader within the agency. You’ll be responsible for running, retaining, and growing accounts and a confident communicator, who inspires the respect and trust of their colleagues, contributes to a brilliant workplace, and supports the personal development of the team.
- You’ll have well honed corporate or corp-sumer campaigns experience and be at home working with blue chip private sector clients through to working with diverse trade bodies and charities.
- Proven results in delivering high impact campaigns with strong behaviour change experience,
- A proven ability to manage accounts on budget and time whilst delivering stand out work for clients
- Well connected with strong industry connections you will love generating new business opportunities and work with the directors to create and deliver insightful and compelling new business proposals
- A confident presenter, keen to share ideas and pitch projects internally and to clients
- You are happy diving in to lead by example on media sell campaign launches and events, and inspiring your team to achieve great results
- Have a natural ability for writing compelling content for media and marketing materials
- Inspire confidence with clients as the natural ‘go to’ whenever they need advice, updates or ideas
- Have extensive knowledge and understanding of the UK media landscape as well as a genuine passion for following and setting the media agenda
What’s on offer:
The consultancy truly value creating and maintaining a supportive and engaged culture; as an employee-owned business, they work hard to give their staff a great work-life balance alongside a fulfilling and challenging career. Not only by gathering together for breakfast and news in the mornings, and offering flexible working and early finish Fridays but also through their commitment to developing the careers of all their employees. They value and encourage diversity and difference within their agency and believe that they are a stronger company as a result.
- £1,000 Individual Learning and Development budget
- £250 Annual Wellness Bounty for each person
- 4pm finish on Fridays
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off every year for volunteer work
- A day off every year for creative inspiration
- Thirsty Thursdays (drinks in the office every Thursday)
- A sabbatical after three years of service