Are you a Corporate Comms professional in Financial Services and/or Litigation?
Are you looking for a role in a well established, secure agency that has performed consistently well during the pandemic?
The Client: Well established Corporate Communication, agency- Financial Services.
This well-established agency provides corporate communication campaigns for a wide range of organisations and individuals. Sectors covered include: Financial/Professional Services, Litigation and Energy.
The Role: Corporate Communication Associate Director-Financial Services & Litigation.
This Associate Director will work in a well-structured team; reporting directly into the Directors to ensure client deliverables are on target. It will be client facing, focused across Financial Services and Litigation PR.
Tasks, skills and attributes for the role:
- A passion for Financial Services
- Litigation PR experience
- Experience in a leading consultancy, servicing multiple clients
- Issues and crisis training
- Experience working across the wider Corporate landscape
- Proven experience working with the media
- Exceptional writing skills
- Politically engaged
Apply now for immediate consideration.