Our client is a creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. Their portfolio of clients are household and well known business names.
Their dynamic team of consultants, designers, developers and project managers comes from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results. They actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
They’re looking for a Marketing Account Manager to join the team - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge.
About the Marketing Account Manager role
The successful applicant will work across 2-3 B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on copywriting. With help from colleagues and more senior members of staff, the applicant will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
- Writing content for use across various platforms and formats
- Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies
- Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals
- Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Key skills and experience required:
- Self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Strong copywriting skills and excellent attention to detail
- Effective content developer, able to conduct research and subject-matter expert interviews confidently, and deliver high-quality first drafts
- Experience developing and delivering a wide range of integrated marketing assets, ideally in B2B tech
- Multi-tasking – the ability to juggle multiple clients and deadlines
- Strong time management skills, happy in a quickfire work environment where client requests can demand a flexible approach to daily routine
The successful candidate will be:
- Quick thinking – able to think ahead of our clients and pre-empt their needs, and able to process new information quickly and respond with considered, insightful input.
- Creative – thrives on coming up with new ideas, pushing creative boundaries and challenging the ordinary.
- Diplomatic – comfortable dealing with busy senior clients, sensing their frustrations and responding to their needs positively, constructively and quickly.
- Team player – enjoys working effectively with diverse teams.