Our client is a creative integrated marketing agency, carrying out award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. Their portfolio of clients are household and well known business names.
Their dynamic team of consultants, designers, developers and project managers comes from a range of backgrounds, but they all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight their clients and drive real results. They actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
They’re looking for a Marketing Senior Account Manager/Account Director to join the team - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge.
About the role of Marketing Senior Account Manager/Account Director:
The successful applicant will play a leading role on some of the largest B2B technology accounts spanning the US and Europe, taking responsibility for their day-to-day operations while continually innovating on service delivery and growing revenue. Their attitude will be characterised by commitment, energy and dedication to seeking out and developing new ideas, tactics, methods and research. The successful applicant will come from an agency background.
Every day and every client is different, and the role involves a variety of tasks. These include:
• Leading teams in end-to-end campaign and project delivery
• Developing full-journey content plans
• Owning and developing client relationships
• Managing junior team members
• Writing content
• Leading the ideation and creation of design assets
Key skills and experience required:
• A career defined by creative digital and social campaign/content creation
• Account management and campaign development and delivery experience in a B2B agency environment
• Strong writing skills and excellent attention to detail
• Experience collaborating with designers
• Experience of building effective content journeys