Senior Account Executive – Healthcare PR
This is an exceptional opportunity for a talented healthcare expert to join one of the most exciting healthcare practices in the PR market right now!
Based in central London, this client is an award winning top tier agency; recognised as a true global force in healthcare PR with a vibrant and close-knit team, passionate about technology, creativity and the power of storytelling. Due to sector growth and expansion of their work scope, they are looking to recruit a stand-out Senior Account Executive who can make an impact in client work and new business.
The successful candidates will be keen to contribute to the digital and media capabilities, as well as broaden skills working with experienced colleagues in health advocacy, digital and production, internal comms, medical education, crisis and corporate.
Skills & Attributes:
- Previous healthcare communications agency experience
- Experience writing scientific and health content for a variety of audiences
- A strategic thinker and excellent communicator
- Familiar with relevant regulations
- Strong client and inter-team liaison skills
- Solid supplier management experience
- Creative, fun, collaborative
What you can expect in Return:
- Being involved in devising and implementing global plans for clients and new business working across a number of areas.
- The opportunity to work with an accomplished UK team and global health network in an environment where the development of your expertise will be high on the agenda.
- One of the best agency training programs in the UK.
If you feel you demonstrate these qualities and want to work for a global, Cannes Award winning agency, please send your CV for immediate consideration.